Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gone, gone, gone

You know what? I miss you. A lot.
I miss our small talks. Every lines that made us laugh.
Every nameless moment. Every story we shared each other. Every little fight.

I miss you.

I don't know what happen to you right now. I do hope you live well, with all your choices.
So many times i want to check how your condition is, but i think you don't need that.
Because probably you will be happier with somebody else. With your wonderful ex. Or you are now, maybe?

Read it somewhere:
"There's no point in holding onto someone that has already let you go."

Yes? No?

But I love you long after you're gone.
And long after you're gone, gone, gone.

P.S. let me cry once more tonight. And you don't need to know what you've done to me.
Thankyouverymuch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment